Professional Coaching for New Hire, On-Boarding and Transition
We provide customised coaching support to executives and senior managers in EMEA, USA and South East Asia who are:
Key service benefits:
- Improve performance delivery early in the role
- Mitigate against premature departure
- Raise your organisation's brand as an Employer of Choice
Many new hires fail to meet expectations
Rigorous induction processes are necessary but not sufficient if new-hires are to realise their full potential.
- After the initial "honeymoon" period, many new people fail to live up to expectations and leave within 18 months, at huge cost to the organisation and themselves.
- People in new roles are often loathe to acknowledge or disclose that they are having problems.
- An external coach provides a confidential source of support, someone with whom they can share their concerns and generate a plan to get back on track.
- 40% of new executives fail to meet expectations of management in their new role
Right Management survey of 826 HR directors, 2003
All of our coaches are professionally accredited and have significant business experience in public and private sectors. Our approach is based on leading research, and deploys a range of support tools to inform the coaching process and encourage better alignment between the new hire and the company they are joining.